The fourth and final part of our four-film educational series aimed at A-Level students for The Freud Museum London.
IN THIS EPISODE
A fractured self // The ego, the id and the superego // Why did Freud develop a new model?
Devils and angels // People fall ill of their moral ideals // A horse and a rider
The ego is like a politician // The goal of analysis is to stop the ego being so silly
- Directed and Edited by We Are Cowboys
- DOP – James Westbrook & We Are Cowboys
- Animation by Studio Makina
- Additional animation, VFX & Sound Design by We Are Cowboys
- Filmed on location at the Freud Museum in Hampstead, North London